Pre-Season Clinics for Volunteer Coaches & Players to choose from:
- November 17. 8:30-9:30am @ MDUMC (not limited to WHCSA coaches/parents)
- We coached a few Volunteer Coaches and equipped 60+ kids at our Player Clinic!
- December 1. 8:30-10:00am @ Northbrook Middle School Gym
- Players Clinic- followed immediately (different age groups/skill levels all day)
- We coached 35 Volunteer Coaches and equipped 200+ kids at this Player Clinic!
- December 8. 10:30-12:00noon @ Tallowood (not limited to Kingdom coaches)
- No Player Clinic to follow/ No registration needed/ Free to all coaches
- We coached 40 Volunteer Coaches at Kingdom Basketball Coach Clinic!
Click below to download our 6-pg PowerPoint Coach Clinic Handout:
Coaches’ clinics are for parent/volunteer coaches who want to receive strategies to properly and effectively coach their youth Basketball teams. Clinics take place in late November or early December, just prior to the start of Basketball Season. Come and receive instruction how to approach and successfully approach your Basketball season, whether you have coached before or not. Coaches receive a Handout, complete with a “tool box” of drills and appropriate goals and methods to coach their respective age groups, from Kinder-9th Grade kids. Coach Heidi also gives helpful websites where coaches can harvest plays, drills, defensive sets and other extremely helpful information.
Player Clinics are for beginner or intermediate skill-level players to “get ready” for the season. Players, ages 5-14 years old (co-ed) work on correct form of shooting, dribbling passing, rebounding, defense and “game situations”/team concepts. A great way to transition from fall sports into Basketball Season!