PRE-SEASON COACH AND PLAYER CLINICS
Our Next “Get Ready “Coach/Player Clinics are in December. Details below…
Coach clinics are for parent/volunteer coaches who want to receive strategies to properly and effectively coach their youth basketball teams. Volunteer Coaches come and receive instruction how to successfully-approach their basketball season, whether they have coached before or not. Coaches receive a handout, complete with a “tool box” of drills and appropriate goals and methods to coach their respective age groups, from Kinder-9th Grade kids. Coach Heidi (35 years experience) does all instruction live (in-person); and she gives helpful websites where coaches can harvest plays, drills, defensive sets and other extremely useful information.
Player Clinics are for beginner or intermediate skill-level players to “Get Ready” for the season. Players work on correct forms of shooting, dribbling, passing, rebounding, defense and “live game situations.” This is a great way to transition from fall sports into basketball season! **Unfortunately, no Player “Get Ready” Clinics will be put on this December due to COVID-19.
- Coach Clinic for WHCSA (West Houston Christian Sports Association):
- Saturday, December 04, 2021
- Coach Clinic: 8:30-9:45am REGISTER HERE
- PLAYERS ‘GET READY” CLINIC (follows Coach Clinic):
- Location: MDUMC (Memorial Drive United Methodist Church)
- Cost: Coach Clinic ($25) / Player Clinic ($35)
- Coach Clinic for Kingdom Basketball (Tallowood)
- Satruday, December 11, 2021
- Coach Clinic (ONLY): 10:30-12:00 noon
- NO Player Clinic to follow!
- Location: Tallowood Baptist Church
- No REGISTRATION NEEDED. This is a FREE event:-)
Click below to download our 6-pg PowerPoint Coach Clinic Handout: